Dr Luminesce Medical Aesthetics is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the Genera Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidential requirements.
Dr Luminesce Medical Aesthetics is registered in England with the company number 09885538. Our registered office is at Compton Offices, King Edward Street, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1BW United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information you give to us
* Medical Records – Information must be collected as part of your registration with the clinic. This includes information such as your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, next of kin and medical history.
Failing to provide us with this information will result in us being unable to provide treatment.
* Enquiries – We may record your details in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, in addition to scheduling appointments. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address or phone number.
Failing to provide us with this information for marketing purposes will have no impact upon the provision of your treatment.
Information we collect automatically With regards to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
* Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform; and
* Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be made clear.
Information you give to us
We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons:
* To provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us
* Internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy
* To notify you about changes to our service
* To send you text notifications to remind you of any appointments booked with us
* To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests in order to improve our service
* To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide and think may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
Information we collect about you
We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons: * To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
* To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so
* As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
* To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
* To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We may share your personal information with:
* Other members of Dr Luminesce Medical Aesthetics as part of your ongoing care provisions, or for the purpose of analysing the business
* Selected third parties such as Church Pharmacy for prescriptive purposes in order to provide your agreed treatment. Opting out of sharing your information with these providers may affect our ability to treat you.
There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. Dr Luminesce Medical Aesthetics will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, we will only hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention periods:
* Job applications and unsuccessful interview candidates – 6 months
* Employee Records – 6 years following termination of contract
* Medical (Aesthetic) Records – 7 years following last appointment
* Medical (GP & Hormone) Records – Indefinitely
* Controlled Drugs Register or Prescription Information – 2 years
* Marketing Enquiries and Emails – 6 months
* Financial Records – 7 years
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browse that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, but where consent is withdrawn for the processing of personal data from your medical records, our ability to continue your treatments will be impaired.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have opted in to receive such communications. If you wish to stop receiving some or all marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In some circumstances, you have the right to be forgotten and we will erase all data held about you. Medical records are exempt from erasure before our maximum retention periods. Requests for erasure should be made in writing to email@example.com and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Any requests should be made in writing to
All records will be supplied in an electronic format within 1 month of receipt of the Subject Access Request.
All requests will be subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee for all subsequent copies of the same record.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS